May 31 - June 4, 2018
Location: Sierra Madre, CA
Get 2018 off to a fresh start with this five-day audition workshop.
One-on-one training in voice and body work with master teachers Thomas Michael Allen (LA/USC, Berlin),Suzanna Guzman (LA) Ann Rodiger (NYC), Lisa Sylvester (LA/USC) and Boon Koh (LA, Singapore).
Voice lessons, personalized coaching, Alexander Technique, mock auditions,performance training, Gyrotonic training, career and financial advice, headshots, culminating in a live performance/audition on Monday June 4.
Students will receive:
◦ 2 Voice Lessons (45 minutes and 30 minutes)
◦ 2 Musical Coachings (30 minutes)
◦ 2 Alexander Technique Lessons (45 minutes and 30 minutes)
◦ 2 Acting Coaching (30 minutes)
◦ 1 Gyrotonic for singers (45 minutes)
◦ 1 Mock Audition
◦ 1 Performance on June 4
◦ Speed headshots
◦ Survival jobs for singers in So Cal Workshop
Course is limited to 16 students.
In order to be considered for this course you must submit an audition tape (3 vocal samples) and pay the $25 application fee.
Please include bio, photo and 3 vocal samples and send to: email@example.com