May 31 - June 4, 2018
Location: Sierra Madre, CA
One-on-one training in voice and body work with master teachers Thomas Michael Allen (LA/USC, Berlin),Suzanna Guzman (LA) Ann Rodiger (NYC), Lisa Sylvester (LA/USC) and Boon Koh (LA, Singapore).
Voice lessons, personalized coaching, Alexander Technique, mock auditions,performance training, Gyrotonic training, career and financial advice, headshots, culminating in a live performance/audition on Monday June 4.
Students will receive:
◦ 2 Voice Lessons (45 minutes and 30 minutes)
◦ 2 Musical Coachings (30 minutes)
◦ 2 Alexander Technique Lessons (45 minutes and 30 minutes)
◦ 2 Acting Coaching (30 minutes)
◦ 1 Gyrotonic for singers (45 minutes)
◦ 1 Mock Audition
◦ 1 Performance on June 4
◦ Speed headshots
◦ Survival jobs for singers in So Cal Workshop
Course is limited to 16 students.
Fees: $825 ~ * Only for Applicants who have been accepted into the Program
In order to be considered for this course you must submit an audition tape (3 vocal samples) and pay the $25 application fee. * Please go to the 'Application Fee' Page